Computerized analysis of hair is an easily applied, non-invasive, convenient repeatable method of hair evaluation. It is done using non-invasive instrument called trichoscope for all scalp related problems. To get a tailor made treatment protocol for hair loss of each individual we perform computerized hair analysis before starting any treatment at our center.
It helps for:
- Type of hair loss can be determined.
- Accurate diagnosis of hair loss.
- Degree of hair loss can be measured.
- Hair density can be calculated.
- Thickness of hair can be examined.
- Anagen and telogen hair rate in measurable phases.
- Infections over the scalp can be detected in early phases.
- Dandruff can be evaluated.
- Can differentiate between cicatricial (non-reversible) and non cicatricial (reversible).
- Diagnosis of scalp psoriasis