Dr Renges Total clinic introduces 1st time in central India its latest in Hair Transplant, the world’s first Hair Transplant Robotic System, named as HARRTS.
This system would couple both the scoring of the grafts and the extraction into 1 single step thus reducing the time of harvesting to less than half.
With two Robotic Arms as well as the coupled process, the Robot effectively reduces the time of extraction by around 4 times.
Robotic techniques incorporates the latest, non invasive technology and advanced grafting techniques
Hair transplantation is really about relocating (transplanting) the bald resistant hair follicles from the back of the head to the balding areas on the top of the head.
Now, baldness is not incurable one. You can get your hair back easily with a modern technology like robotic hair transplantation. We pride to recognize as one of the most specialized hair transplant treatment in Nagpur. Our vision is to provide the best possible solution for hair restoration that suits your personality and makes you feel amazing. The robotic hair transplant is safe, painless and no linearr scaring. The procedure takes just 4-6 hours and performed by highly experienced hair restoration expert which gives you absolutely natural look.
The common form of hair loss found in both men and women is known as Androgenetic Alopecia. For Androgenetic Alopecia, Hair Transplantation is the only permanent medical solution. The hair transplantation requires an individual approach. Dr Renges Total clinic offers Personalized Hair Transplantation Plan for each patient, in order to provide an individualized hair transplantation, completely aligned with the patient’s personal desires, facial characteristics, age and style. In some cases, a combination of methods is needed in order to achieve perfect results. The hair transplant clinic in Nagpur provides the most advanced procedure to cure hair loss at most affordable & reasonable price. Our team of Hair transplant doctors is available to address your queries and give you the best possible consultation which suits your style and preference.
Hair Transplant Procedures:
- Donor Area Preparation : The patient’s hair in the donor area is trimmed short so the physician is able to optimally visualize and work on the patient’s scalp, as well as each donor follicle.
- Once the hair in the donor area are trimmed it is given local anesthesia.
- The tissue in the donor area that contains the bald resistant hair follicles is then removed surgically.
- Follicular Unit Grafts are placed in the tiny incisions by robotic device that are made in the recipient area.
- The smallest grafts (one and two) are placed in front of the hairline and three and four (denser than one and two) are placed behind.
- Donor Area Healing:The tiny incisions left behind after the follicular units are extracted heal completely in a few days. The tiny apertures contract as they heal, making the resulting round incision marks barely detectable. No stitches or other closures are necessary.
- Hair Growth: Restored hair will grow in the same fashion as one’s native hair. Approximately three months after the procedure new hair begins to grow. Around six months, a patient should notice significant regrowth. The patient’s hair (native and transplanted) will continue to grow naturally.