Dr Renges Total clinic introduces 1st time in central India its latest in Hair Transplant, the world’s first Hair Transplant Robotic System, named as HARRTS.
This system would couple both the scoring of the grafts and the extraction into 1 single step thus reducing the time of harvesting to less than half.
With two Robotic Arms as well as the coupled process, the Robot effectively reduces the time of extraction by around 4 times.
Robotic techniques incorporates the latest, non invasive technology and advanced grafting techniques
Hair transplantation is really about relocating (transplanting) the bald resistant hair follicles from the back of the head to the balding areas on the top of the head.
Hair Transplant Procedures:
- Donor Area Preparation : The patient’s hair in the donor area is trimmed short so the physician is able to optimally visualize and work on the patient’s scalp, as well as each donor follicle.
- Once the hair in the donor area are trimmed it is given local anesthesia.
- The tissue in the donor area that contains the bald resistant hair follicles is then removed surgically.
- Follicular Unit Grafts are placed in the tiny incisions by robotic device that are made in the recipient area.
- The smallest grafts (one and two) are placed in front of the hairline and three and four (denser than one and two) are placed behind.
- Donor Area Healing:The tiny incisions left behind after the follicular units are extracted heal completely in a few days. The tiny apertures contract as they heal, making the resulting round incision marks barely detectable. No stitches or other closures are necessary.
- Hair Growth: Restored hair will grow in the same fashion as one’s native hair. Approximately three months after the procedure new hair begins to grow. Around six months, a patient should notice significant regrowth. The patient’s hair (native and transplanted) will continue to grow naturally.