What is eczema?
Eczema is a general term for many types of skin inflammation. The most common form of eczema is atopic dermatitis . However, there are many different forms of eczema.
- Eczema can affect people of any age,mostly ion infants but can occur throughout life.
- People with eczema often have a family history of the condition or a family history of other allergic conditions, such as asthma or hay fever.
- Eczema is not contagious,
What are the causes of eczema?
- It is a defect of the skin that impairs its function as a barrier, possibly combined with an abnormal function of the immune system, are believed to be important factors.
- It can be triggered by substances that come in contact with the skin, such as soaps, cosmetics, clothing, detergents, jewelry, or sweat.
- Environmental allergens may also cause outbreaks of eczema.
- Changes in temperature or humidity, or even psychological stress, can lead to outbreaks of eczema in some people.
- Eczema most commonly causes dry, reddened skin that itches or burns.
- Intense itching is generally the first symptom in most people with eczema.
- Sometimes, eczema may lead to blisters and oozing lesions, but eczema can also result in dry and scaly skin.
- Repeated scratching may lead to thickened, crusty skin.
- In children and adults, eczema typically occurs on the face, neck, and the insides of the elbows, knees, and ankles.
- In infants, eczema typically occurs on the forehead, cheeks, forearms, legs, scalp, and neck.
Homoeopathic treatment for eczema
Eczema is not a skin deep disease. It calls for internal, deep acting homeopathic treatment. Homeopathic treatment offers excellent treatment for Atopic Dermatitis or Eczema.
Major benefits of homeopathy could be summarized as under:
- It addresses altered immune system, treating the roots of this autoimmune disease.
- It is not superficial but deep acting; gives lasting to almost desired results in most cases.
- It is absolutely harmless, safe and non-toxic.
The total length of treatment varies form case to case, depending on
- Duration of Eczema
- Areas affected
- Extent of spread
- Previous medication
Eczema Treatment in Nagpur
Dr Renge’s Total Clinic offers best Eczema Treatment in Nagpur at affordable price. Our professional team will guide you with the Eczema Treatment. Book Appointment Online for complete solution on Eczema Treatment.
People worldwide suffer from Eczema. It has many triggers and many symptoms (some quiet and some obvious). It is one of those health problems that starts showing on the body in patches that feel itchy, so it is easier to notice. It also creates a lot of discomfort. Patients in acute condition can’t sleep and have to nurse the wounds all the time. In some patients eczema gets activated in particular season, while in others it is persistent through all seasons.
This is a skin problem that prolongs and sometimes takes a lifetime to get treated. Those who suffer know how it impacts your life on the whole. If diagnosed at an early stage, and treatment is sought immediately, chances are that you will be able to arrest the problem at budding stage. Eczema has to be gotten rid of completely because if not, it tends to return or re-erupt, after weeks, months, and in some cases even years.
There are many types of specialist doctors and treatments available for eczema. Dr Renge’s Total Clinic is one of the reputed clinics in Nagpur for eczema treatment. There is treatment in allopathy, homeopathy, Ayurveda and many more. Patients seeking more than one type of eczema treatment simultaneously to get control over their advanced stage should inform their doctors about it. Ideally they should seek doctor’s opinion before going in for more than one treatment at the same time. Sometimes two types of medicines may cause reaction leading to further complications.
Whichever eczema treatment you take, you will have to be patient because it is a problem that involves a long or an extended treatment. No matter which type of treatment you take, eczema specialists will prescribe restrictions in food, life style changes, some may even go to the extent of suggesting fabrics you should wear, as it is a skin related problem and fabric is in direct contact of our skin. If the patient wants to recover quickly and permanently, s/he will be expected to follow instructions of specialist.
If you are also suffering from eczema or have lately been noticing appearance of patches on some parts of your body visit a skin specialist to get a proper diagnoses. If doctor tells you it is eczema you should not waste time and immediately start treatment before it becomes a monster and difficult to control.