What is asthma?
Asthma is a chronic lung disease that inflames and narrows the airways. Asthma causes recurring wheezing chest tightness, shortness of breath, and coughing.
Many things can trigger or worsen asthma symptoms:
- Allergens from dust, animal fur, cockroaches, mold, and pollens from trees, grasses, and flowers
- cigarette smoke, air pollution, chemicals or dust, chemical in home décor products, and sprays, deos, cosmetis.
- Medicines or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and nonselective beta-blockers.
- preservatives in foods and drinks.
- Viral upper respiratory infections, such as colds.
- Physical activity, including exercise.
- Hormonal changes such as those occurring in pregnancy, menopause, thyroid disorders, obesity etc.
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD) – the reflux of the acid from the stomach into the food pipe (esophagus) can trigger asthma individuals.
- Intense emotions like anger, fear, etc.
Symptoms of asthma include:
- Chest tightness
- Shortness of breath:
Homeopathy & Asthma:
- Homeopathic treatment will help you fight the precipitating factors , thereby making you less dependant on those medications.
- Can effectively cured poor resistance to climatic changes, recurrent colds / sinusitis and atopic dermatitis (skin affection).
- Boosts immune responses, making the child less prone to recurrent infections and attacks.
- In chronic cases, Improves the resistance, making the person less prone to recurrent respiratory ailments.
- Helps in reducing frequency and intensity of attacks.
- Improves tolerance to climatic variations that aggravate asthma.
- No side effects.
- Ideal for all age groups